~~Official India Research Group Terms and Conditions~~
Upon payment has been made (Payment Complete). Automatically the author(s) of the corresponding paper will accept and agree to the Registration Terms and Conditions. Please be informed that all authors must follow the registration Terms and Conditions defined below. The services and these Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed in accordance with India Research Group (IRG) rules. These Terms and Conditions are made and placed into several sites and letters. In case of any discrepancies between all those versions, the IRG Official Conference Terms and Conditions version via the official India Research Group website shall prevail.
India Research Group has full right to modify and adjust the India Research Group Official Conference Terms and Conditions from time to time WITHOUT notifying the author.
- The author must make sure that their article is written based on conference tracks. India Research Group has the right to cancel any article for the conference/journal that has not met the submission guideline with/without author and co-author(s) consent. If the paper required copyright, the copyright form must be signed and submitted/uploaded together with the paper. Otherwise, we won’t entertain and accept the article even though the author has paid for the article and NO REFUND will be entertained.
- Author and co-author(s) understand perfectly that the publication of the conference/journals will take AT LEAST 1 – 8 months from the conference date. It can be higher than the mentioned dates (more than 15 months) if the queue for publication is long at the Publisher’s side.
- Each paper will only cater for One Author Registration. Other authors must pay as Participant Without Papers if the other author or other person wants to come and access the conference session.
- No-Show (Did not come to the conference) Participant/Presenter cannot ask for any materials to be sent to the Author
- Each paper will get only One Certificate. Extra certificates can be obtained through a certain fee based on the committee’s decision.
- Access to the Publisher database is not provided by India Research Group. The author must use their institution subscription for the access. The author and co-author(s) have no right to ask India Research Group for a copy. Hardcopy or softcopy version will never be provided by either India Research Group UNLESS the Publisher provided it for FREE ACCESS.
- The final manuscript that has been submitted to the individual conference of the India Research Group, cannot be corrected/edited. If any participant or author would like to do so, DO CONTACT DIRECTLY TO THE PUBLISHER.
All terms and conditions will be applied automatically once payment has been made.
~~All Terms and Conditions will be changed from time to time based on the India Research Group (IRG) decision and all authors are bound to any changes WITHOUT notifying the author.~~